what would we do without cellphones?
As I ride the TTC rocket in Toronto, I try to ponder what to write for this week’s blog. As I look around, I begin to realize how many people own a cellphone. Although, cellphones are a wonderful invention, has it occurred to people how dependent we became on cellphones. Did everyone begin to forget how life was without a cellphone?
I begin to wonder how would life be without this sort of technology? As technology keeps on changing, it is surprising to discover how society’s communication changes as well. What were to happen if all of a sudden, cellphones begin to stop working? Or if scientist discover that for every phone call we receive, we would gain 0.05 more of a chance of getting brain cancer. What would happen if we just all stop using cellphone, what would we begin to rely on next for communication. Cellphone are really efficient to us currently. What were to happen if someone got into a car accident and we didn’t have a cellphone to call 911, what would you do then?
All these questions begin to form in my mind as I think of how important cellphones have become to our lives. We use cellphones to communicate to our bosses, our friends and our family. It’s amazing how we can even talk to people across the world. I am finally opening my eyes and realizing how important communication has become in our lives and what kind of impact it has on us. Whether some forms of communication could be negative or positive, you don’t begin to realize how dependent you become on things till someone either mentions it to you, or till that certain thing you depend on disappears.
I begin to wonder how would life be without this sort of technology? As technology keeps on changing, it is surprising to discover how society’s communication changes as well. What were to happen if all of a sudden, cellphones begin to stop working? Or if scientist discover that for every phone call we receive, we would gain 0.05 more of a chance of getting brain cancer. What would happen if we just all stop using cellphone, what would we begin to rely on next for communication. Cellphone are really efficient to us currently. What were to happen if someone got into a car accident and we didn’t have a cellphone to call 911, what would you do then?
All these questions begin to form in my mind as I think of how important cellphones have become to our lives. We use cellphones to communicate to our bosses, our friends and our family. It’s amazing how we can even talk to people across the world. I am finally opening my eyes and realizing how important communication has become in our lives and what kind of impact it has on us. Whether some forms of communication could be negative or positive, you don’t begin to realize how dependent you become on things till someone either mentions it to you, or till that certain thing you depend on disappears.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home